Monday, June 28, 2010

First Days

OMG I'm here in Peru with a bunch of other amazing other people and speaking to people in Spanish!!!! Wow didn’t expect it to be so difficult for as it has been to get accustomed to things here, as it has been. Something’s are as I expected and others I didn’t. Its weird I’m still learning about things that are happening here in Peru since I can’t manage to understand the language completely but I’m sure ill get it soon. There is no internet in my house so I have to walk down the street to the internet cafe from my house or the cafe near the training center I go to almost everyday to insert one of the following words (work, train, learn). So far it has been fun, enjoyable, eye opening and educational and I’m not regretting it!

Aqui en este Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment