Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Birthday Surprise

Yesterday was my host sisters birthday and of course...I didn't know until i got back home saw that she and my mom weren't there and proceeded to wash my clothes and once they got back and told me that dinner was ready i saw a cake and still waited until after i finished my dinner and then i found out that it was her birthday! it wasn't a grand party tho just singing and having some cake, but i feel bad like i should have known and now I'm going to run over to get something for here for her birthday but I'm going to have to wait until later to actually be able to get it ugh the life of a PCT don't know whats going on. I really need to figure out how to just understand spanish and not need to translate it into english for me to comprehend it fully.


No comments:

Post a Comment